Color TFT screen with GUI Interface for ease of use
ZK Optical Sensor
1 touch a-second user recognition
Reads Fingerprint and/or PINs
Optional integrated proximity or smart card reader
Built-in Serial and Ethernet ports
Multi Language Support
Built-in battery backup pr...
A294;Tough casing design
A294;Easy installation, safe and reliable
A294;Simple and convenient operation method
A294;ID card standard, Mifare card optional
A294;Full door lock control system
A294;Wiegand out to connect with control panel
A294;Wiegand in to construct master a...
With the latest ZKTeco’s platform and algorithm, iFace800 can hold up to 1, 200 face and 2,000 fingerprint templates and ensure accurate and fast authentication. Optional with RFID card, the customer has more choices to manage time attendance and access control. It also s...
• Reads password and/or 125KHz EM card; Optional to read 13.56MHz Mifare card
• Built-in auxiliary input with enhanced flexibility to link with wired detector or emergency switch
• Supports SRB mini controller by wiegand connection
• Supports switch to Reader Mode and configurable w...
• 7 in. TFT color display with capacitive touch screen
• Stand-alone Face and PIN code reader
• Stores up to 800 face templates and 10,000 cards
• Stores up to 100,000 records
• Dual infra-red camera w/ 3-D image analysis
A294;Color TFT screen with GUI Interface for ease of use
A294;Elegant Touch keypad
A294;Stores 3,000 templates and 100,000 transactions
A294;Optional integrated proximity or smart card reader
A294;Built-in USB port optio...
A294;Color TFT screen with GUI Interface for ease of use.
A294;1 touch a-second user recognition
A294;Reads Fingerprint and/or PINs
A294;Built-in Serial and Ethernet ports
A294;Multi Language Support
A294;Real-time 1-touch da...
Identification methods include Face, Fingerprint/RFID and/or Password
Elegant ergonomic design
4.3’’ TFT touch screen is user-friendly and very intuitive
6 user-defined function keys
Contact relays for door access control (wires to door strike or 3rd party panel)